Global Growth Manager (m/f/d) – Construction Machinery
In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the COO Global Manufacturing Operation. Your mission will be to provide strategic insights, market analysis, and execution strategies to ensure the successful globalization of the construction machinery business at first and also renewables and truck business, tailored to specific regions:
Strategic Planning: Collaborate with senior leadership to devise a comprehensive globalization strategy as well as analyze market trends.
Market Research: Conduct extensive market research and collaborate with regional consulting firms to ensure a comprehensive scope of the globalization plan. Also, the evaluation of the regulatory, political, and economic environment will be part of your responsibility.
Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with different internal departments to align strategies and initiatives with the global vision as well as foster collaboration between regional teams, headquarters, and the Business Unit CEOs based in China.
Stakeholder Engagement: Build and maintain relationships with local partners, distributors, governmental bodies, and other relevant stakeholders and represent the company in local industry events, conferences, and seminars.
Revenue & Profit Strategy: Leverage insights to drive revenue and profit generators and monitor performance metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
Team Leadership: Mentor and guide regional teams and foster a culture of continuous learning, adaptation, and innovation.
Continuous Learning: Stay updated with global trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices that can influence the company’s globalization efforts as well as participate in professional development opportunities and encourage the same within the team.
Education: Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, International Relations, Global Business, or related fields.
- Ideally 5+ years in the construction machinery business, a related industry or within a top tier consulting company, focusing on globalization, market and localization strategies.
- Solid background in the construction industry, interest in and understanding of renewables and truck industry sectors considered a plus.
- Experience in cross-functional, -regional team leadership.
- Expertise in market analysis as well as familiarity with digital tools and platforms, especially those related to data analytics and market research.
- Strong understanding of local cultural, political, and economic dynamics.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across different regions and functions.
- Fluency in English and German, Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese) skills considered as a plus.
- Understanding of Chinese business nuances and in general, cultural sensitivity and adaptability.
- Proactive and self-driven with the ability to operate autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset with a strategic orientation.